Friday, May 25, 2018

US Senate Candidate Matthew Heines Writes a Letter to Elon Musk

Dear Mr. Musk,
I am running for the Senate in Washington State as a Reform Republican. I support everything you do. I am not asking for anything. I am going to try and win this with the support of everyone but the DNC, course. If we are to survive, we must redirect our energies toward the exploration of space and unite man in the discovery of the universe. Where would we be now if we had directed our energies after WW2 to the discovery of space and not a completely wasteful arms race and cold war? We might have colonized at least one far off planet by now. The immediate cost benefits of mining helium 3 are just one example of how we get people interested.
What I need is to know what you need. Nothing else. I am sure I can win this and start to change the country to a society of scientists, thinkers, engineers and educators. Let's get to the stars. If we don't start now, I'm afraid we won't have the resources to try again. Please educate me as to how you think we go to the stars and please explain to me what it is that inhibits you from your wildest space exploration dreams. I am looking forward to working with you if the voters of Washington State decide the pathway of knowledge and light is the path best traveled. 


Yours,

Matthew
 D. Heines

No comments:

Post a Comment