Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Friend Saw Me on the Ballot and Made a Post on Facebook

From a post on my Facebook page-
Yep, it looks like a lot of people are filling in Matthew D Heines on that ballot as well! Thanks for noticing Kevin! I have been campaigning for months now and I have managed to get my message across the state, in spite of a virtual media blackout on the race and the Republican candidates. Having never run a campaign before, I think my popularity is based upon my message and my attempt to bring people together. People are really scared about our education system, immigration, debt and our future. I have emails and phone calls coming in daily in support of what I am doing and their support with a vote, or votes. What people are just beginning to understand it is not I who is going to win this race, it is we who are going to win this race and we are going to begin to give the future back to the next generations of Americans that was promised them. Everyday I am campaigning I am getting support from everyone. People of all backgrounds and creeds wave at me and show me the victory sign. This is about working Americans. This is about our lives and our future. We cannot be replaced by cheaper labor. All American Lives Matter. If you agree, vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment