Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Maxine Meilleur Great Moments of Modern Mediumship Vol 1

Today, Harvard Divinity scholar Maxine Meilleur joined us to talk about Spiritualism and being a Medium as well as her wonderful books, Great Moments in Mediumship Vol 1,2, 3 What Great Mediums Have Taught Us About Spirit Guides, What Great Mediums Have Taught Us About Spiritual Healing, What is Spiritualism? and Grounds in your Coffee: An Idiot's Guide to Coffee Tasseography.

“As a Masters of Divinity candidate at Harvard Divinity School, I am the first Spiritualist and working medium at Harvard since they expelled Frederick Willis in 1857. At the Divinity School, I receive training in the Arts of Ministry which I blend into my spiritual consultations and teaching. I offer myself as a compassionate presence in your time of need or distress, but unlike traditional Ministers, I give you advice, courses of action, and strategies so you can proceed with upliftment, empowerment, and insight.  My studies at Harvard Divinity School included courses on Spiritual Care and Counselling, Mindfulness, Contemplative Care, Ministerial Studies, Jewish Mysticism, and Mystical Theology. My senior paper will be titled "Mediumship as Ministry." In addition, I am pursing a Religious Studies and Education Certificate from Harvard University and a Certificate in Parapsychology from the Rhine Center at Duke University.”



Books in Heinessight Podcast Starts in 30 Seconds

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job..opleiding ondernemer

    ReplyDelete