Friday, September 13, 2019

Bigfoot, Dogman and Alien No No’s Encounters USA on the Red Wells Show KSVU 90.1

Today the podcast is a little different as I am the guest on the Red Wells Bigfoot show. I joined Red out in rural Concrete, Washington, one of the hotspots of Bigfoot and UFO activity in the Cascades. Red invited me on the show to talk about my experiences with Bigfoot, and some of my background knowledge regarding so-called conspiracies about aliens, bigfoot and dogman. 

It was a great opportunity to talk about my experiences as a paranormal podcaster in the brief few months since I began encounters USA. I was able to share some of the experiences I have had and some of the knowledge I have gained about aliens, bigfoot and UFO’s, as well as the people who research them. In a contest between who is the most interesting to study, I think that people who study aliens, bigfoot and dogman are often much more interesting than the topics they study. 

Today on the show, I bring up a couple of examples of this interesting social phenomena and let the listener and viewer decided what it is the choose to think or even, believe.



Books in Heinessight Podcast Starts in 30 Seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment