Monday, February 4, 2019

Podcast Guest From Hell and Other Things That Piss US Off

Books in Heinessight is a podcast to help authors get the word out. I spend a lot of time publicizing my guests by posting links to their books on my Books in Heinessight website, while putting up their personal information on two websites. I also spend a lot of time promoting my guests on social media. With that backdrop this podcast guest I mistakenly invited on the show is about the worst podcast guest I have had or anybody could have. Because this guest turned out to be such a nightmare, included in this episode are some of my own comedy routines and other things that annoy us just to keep you entertained and thanking your lucky stars you aren't listening to someone whose attitudes we all would be better off without.



Books in Heinessight Podcast Starts in 30 Seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment